Monday, February 21, 2011

What a GREAT night!

One thing we did that night was to gauge the spiritual interest of the students. We asked two questions using picture cards.
The first was, Pick a card that represents your life right now.
The second was, Pick a card that represents your view of God.
Then each person around the circle had to explain the card they picked. Of our Chinese friends that came only 1 is a Christian. His English name is Walker. He is the bald one with white glasses. One of the girls, not pictured, filled out on her comment card that she is interested in learning more about God. She is the same girl that asked me about my Chinese class and also asked me if I would like a language partner. So her and I are going to meet up on Saturday's (when we're free) and speak/learn Chinese as well as learn more about God. Pretty cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment