Friday, February 25, 2011

Diva

Lilia has become insistent on picking out her own clothes for the past 4-5 months. It's nearly impossible for me to have any input with out there being a major power struggle. So I have decided that it's not a fight worth fight (choose your battles) and she picks out what she can wear. Her favorite thing to wear is a dress of some kind.
Yesterday Lilia had preschool. She decided to wear an easter dress, a small sweater/jacket, stockings, and princess high heels. Well it just so happens that yesterday at school they had a surprise fire drill.
As I was in line to get Lilia after school, her teacher came up to me and informed me about the fire drill. Then she added that Lilia couldn't get out fast enough because of the shoes she's was wearing. The teacher told Lilia that maybe these weren't good shoes for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment