Monday, November 8, 2010

"Date night, date night..."

Saturday night Dave and I went out on a date. At the start of the date (the car ride) I started singing a made up song about "Date night, date night" to the tune of Dora the explorer. That when you know you need a date!
We went up to my parent's house in Dublin, PA and left around 4:30pm for Easton, PA. What's in Easton you ask? Good question. We spent the 1st two night of our honeymoon in Easton at the beautiful Lafayette Inn, close to Lafayette College.
It was Dave's idea to head back there and reminisce. The drive itself was spectacular! I could have turned around before we even hit the town. We headed into a great restaurant and ordered lots of yummy food. Dave got a pumpkin beer that was really good.
We walked around the town for about 5 minutes before we were freezing and realized everything was closed anyway. We made the quick drive over to the college and walked around there. We walked, we remembered, we laughed; it was so wonderful!
We headed back to the car, freezing at this point. I suggested that Dave locate a Starbucks with his new Iphone's GPS. That was the funniest part of the night. This "Starbucks" didn't exist! We ended up at a mall and got an insane deal on a pea coat for Dave. His first one, aw!
All in all, it was a wonderful night! I love my husband so much. I'm super grateful for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment