Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Slumber party anyone?

Tonight after dinner Dave, Lilia and I were hanging out front. An 8 year old boy was handing out flyers to the neighborhood. He asked me, "Do you want a card?" I said "Sure!" I glanced down at some of the wording and asked if his mom did these parties. He said she did. He then ran away to the next house.
Dave and I looked at each other with surprised faces as we read the flyer. Here's what it said...
Slumber Parties By Taahirah
You(Not a typo) One-Stop-Shop for all of your Sensual Needs!
Lingerie, Books, Games, Lotions, Potions, Massage Oils, Edible Delight, Bedroom Accessories and (This one is cracked me up) Sexy Home Parties!

I was happy to see the footnote on the back "Exclusively for women 18 and over!"

1 comment:

  1. All the more reason the LORD has you living where you do! Take my advice... don't go!

    ReplyDelete