Sunday, May 2, 2010

Another crazy Kate and Dave adventure!

Legalize pot parade, Ghostbusters and a pretty good look alike to Alan Iverson, all in a days work!
Dave's parent's took the kids for us all day Saturday and into today. THANK YOU mom and dad!!!!!!! Dave and I did a little yard work and then headed off to Rittenhouse square for a restaurant festival. It was block after block of venders selling samples of their food. I tried cucumber lemonade and Dave had a mini crabcake sandwich. Oh, I just remembered there was a pole dancing demonstration so you could sign up for a class if you were interested. VERY awkward!!!
Next we headed to South Street to get my nose ring adjusted. On our way into Starbucks a parade passed by us. It was people who want pot legalized. At one point they were chanting..."We smoke pot and we like it a lot."
As we were sitting in the upstairs window of Starbucks the Ghostbusters walked past us! Luckily I had the camera with me to get a few shots.
Eventually we took the bus back toward home, getting off in a sketchy neighborhood. Then we walked about 6 blocks to the Dock Street Brewery for pizza. While walking Dave and I were so sure that Alan Iverson walked passed us. Turns out it wasn't.
All in all it was an awesome day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment