Sunday, September 13, 2009

We're In

We've just spent our first night in our new home! WE LOVE IT!
Yesterday went really smoothly. We thought we were going to be short on help, plus the weather didn't look too promising, but we prayed and God provided help and the rain held off. It was such a long day yesterday for the 3 of us. Dave and I were up at 5:30 and Lilia was up around 6:15. None of had naps and we were on our feet all day. My friend Clare was a beacon of light in the late afternoon. She came by after everything was moved in and helped us get the beds made and some stuff together. She even helped with dinner and did the dishes! What a wonderful friend.
Last night Lilia was in bed by 8, Dave and I went to bed around 8:30, 9. We were pooped. My body hurts so bad today.
I got up around 4:30 to check on Lilia and she was half off the bed. Luckily her mattress is on the floor so it wasn't a big deal. I couldn't go back to sleep after that because my mind was too busy and plus I was starving!
Well that's it for now. I'll put up pics soon.