Wednesday, August 5, 2009

It's 5:30 am and we're watching the sunrise!

Lilia came in our room at 5 am with a Dora coloring book saying she wants to color. We said Lilia, it's still dark out go back to bed. Dave had offered to go back to bed with her. Then we hear my mom in the hallway saying that she had thrown up.
My mom jumped out of bed at 4:30 because she thought the lid to the crock pot was off. She found Lilia sitting in the hallway at the top of the steps. She went back into bed with her and laid down...in something wet. She could smell it was throw up. Lilia had thrown up in her bed and then sat out in the hallway, I guess waiting for someone to go down stairs with her.
By the time Dave and I had been woken up by Lilia my mom already had wash going and new sheets on the bed. We knew from our "recovering from jet lag" days that Lilia was up for good. So here we are watching the sky turn from black to light blue!
The cause: possibly pool water. We went swimming at my mom's friend's pool yesterday and she swallowed some of the water. We'll see how the day goes, but she seems fine now.