Monday, January 19, 2009

Malaysia

I finally get a chance to blog. I think I was having withdraw!!! So we just had an awesome week at a hotel where we had a reunion with other friends in Asia. It was a great week, but right now I am in the Singapore airport on the internet, getting ready to board a plane to Langkawi, Malaysia. We will spend 10 days there with our really great friends, Kyle, Emily & Sydney. We are so excited!
At the hotel this past week Lilia LOVED the pool. Everyday she asked if she could go swimming. We were able to buy her floaties for her arms and she was "swimming." She is just like me as a kid, loves the water and can't get enough.
Hopefully we will have internet access on the island so I can update with some pictures. We are doing great and look forward to an even better week!