Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lake Naomi

 We are staying at Lake Naomi for our vacation. This place is SO beautiful. These pictures do it no justice, but this is the view from the olympic size pool, fit with a large water slide, two diving boards, and a baby pool the size a large living room.
One of the parts I loved was lounge chairs along the lake. We would bring our lunch down and eat looking out over the lake.
Dave's parents gave us a chance to head out for a couple of hours to go paddle boarding (pictured below). It was our first time. I've seen it for years, in magazines and out on the water and have wanted to try it out for a while.
It was just as easy, peaceful, and fun as I imagined. It's my new favorite sport; sadly they cost around $1,000.
Dave and I paddled around the lake, explored an island, then laid on our boards and let the gentle rolling of the lake totally relax us. It was so AWESOME!!!!!!!!
Random guy on a paddle board.

No comments:

Post a Comment