Saturday, July 10, 2010

Changes

Life is really interesting. What is most interesting to me right now is how much my perspective has changed. When Dave and I were first married (4 1/2 years before kids) the thought of a Friday or Saturday night spent at home was boring and a bit depressing. (Especially if you know my husband; meaning he's highly extroverted.) Once you have kids (not kid, but kids) your perspective changes drastically. You're stuck in anyway because of bedtime. Yeah, you can push them sometimes, but some of the sometimes are NOT worth it. So a night at home laying in bed reading a book sounds so wonderfully relaxing to you because it's the opposite feeling of your day; chaotic, loud and living in the urgent.
That's how I've changed. It so crazy to me because when Dave and I first started dating I wasn't into reading at all. My enjoyment of books has slowly evolved over the years. Thanks for how you rub off on me Dave!

1 comment:

  1. It is neat to see how the Lord has changed you Katie thanks for sharing...

    ReplyDelete